Sunbeom So (소순범)
As of September 2023, I am working as an assistant professor at School of EECS of GIST, where I am leading the Program Analysis Laboratory. Before joining GIST, I was a research professor at Korea University for a year (2022.09 ~ 2023.08).
Research InterestsI am interested in various research topics for improving the safety and reliability of software, including:
- Program Verification for automatically proving the absence of bugs in programs.
- Program Testing for automatically finding bugs in programs.
- Program Repair for automatically fixing bugs in programs.
- Program Synthesis for automatically generating safe and correct programs.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering (2016.09 ~ 2022.08)
Korea University (Seoul, Korea) - Thesis: Automatic Verification, Testing, and Repair of Smart Contracts
- B.S. in Computer and Communication Engineering (2011.03 ~ 2016.08)
Korea University (Seoul, Korea) - 2 years for mandatory military service (2012.01 ~ 2014.01)
- Early graduated in 7 semesters
I have published research papers at top-tier conferences in software security, software engineering, and programming languages. See Publications.
Academic ActivitiesArtifact Evaluation Committee (AEC) member
- CAV 2023: 35th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification
- OOPSLA 2020: ACM Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications
- TSE: IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (2022)
- TOSEM: ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (2023)
sunbeomsoATgist.ac.kr (AT should be replaced with @)